Well, i really would have liked to have been able to vote for you. How great would it have been to have voted for the first black president. Such a milestone. I just couldnt out of principle. See i happen to think your policies are total horse shit. I think youre a closet socialist. I think you are the cure for Liberty. I think you dont have the first clue how to run a country any direction other than in the ground. I think youre a pussy.
Thats not to say that there arent some positive things that could come out of your presidency.
1. Given that you could not have been elected without the support of white america, minorities should throw away the race card. Its hard to claim racism when the most powerful man in the world is Black. However they wont. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and everyone else who has made a living off of race will continue to do so. Thats a shame.
2. Finally, young black males have an articulate, educated, successful role model that they can look up to instead of Homie Bling Bling and the Ghetto Fab Warriors. But they wont. They will continue to buy into the "white man owes me a living cause some people i never knew were slaves" bullshit that race baiters love to sell. I mean they dont look up to Denzel Washington or Bill Cosby, why would they look up to you. Tragedy.
The problem is, that any positives that could come out of your presidency will not be recognized by those who should.
I fear that you will stomp freedom in the name of Government provided security.
I dont want your security. I want the right to keep myself secure. Im not some gun crazy, militia redneck, but i have been in a hairy situation once or twice. I own a gun or two. You send your boys to come for them, im just telling you now they will get the business end first.
You want to raise the Capital gains tax. Interesting that in this shaky economy, the stock market took a big fat shit the morning after you won the election. Probably because all the folks who keep the stock market running have no desire to invest because they know you intend to tax the ever loving fuck out of them.
You want to use executive orders to reverse some of the oil drilling that Bush opened up. Gas by my house just dipped to 1.99 a gallon, but youre going to fix that arent you?
I think you arent the least bit different from what Americans announced to the world they were fed up with on 7/4/1776
I honestly hope you prove us all wrong. And by all of us i mean the 48% of the country who didnt vote for you. But i have to say....
If you are the answer, it must have been a stupid fucking question.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment