Monday, March 31, 2008

An open letter to the illegal/illegals who stole my shit

Hi, Im the owner of the red truck, with the plastic toolbox in the bed that you decided to break into on St Patricks day. First off, let me say this. Fuck You. I realize that a plastic toolbox isnt really that hard to break into, i mean ive done it when i needed in there and forgot the key. But thats different because i own the motherfucker. Its mine, im allowed to do that. So, thanks for sucking every bit of joy out of the holiday, and the suprise birthday party for my friend.

To be honest, I really dont care about the leather jacket you stole. I mean i liked it, and all of the cigarette smoke had probably aired out by the time you relieved me of it, but it was kind of a cold rainy night. Im sure life on welfare doesnt afford you the kind of money to buy a jacket of your own. Actually, can you even get on welfare? I dont think you can seeing as how you arent even supposed to be in the fucking united states. In that case life must really be rough, what with barely having enough money for a 12 pack of tecate and some tejano cassetes. I guess maybe your survival instincts kicked in and you couldnt pass up a warm leather jacket. Its kept me warm on many motorcyle trips, maybe it will serve you well while you sit on your porch, drinking beer and leering at the white girls that are unfortunate enough to walk by on the way to their apartment. Im really pissed about the tools you stole though. See, those were given to me by my dad. He is in a resthome now, and has alzheimers so bad that he doesnt even know who i am. So you can understand that those tools had tremendous sentimental value. For that, you may Eat shit and die. You showed less respect for my property than your no doubt unknown dad showed your tequila-swilling, gutter-slut, cum-dumpster of a mother in the back alley trick that undoubtedly led to your conception. I have spent my life decidedly pro life, but you are certainly a compelling argument for the advantages of abortion. im sure you dont know this, but in Texas deadly force is legal in the defense of property, so i sincerely pray that the next person you burglarize happens to discover you, and happens to be armed. I think a brand new bullet hole would do you a world of good. I also had a cop friend tell me that a person may use force to prevent the consequences of theft. So not only does that mean that i am legally able to fuck your shit up if i ever see you jacking with my stuff again, it also means that if i ever see you walking around that apartment complex in my jacket, or with my tools, i can also fuck you up until police arrive to find out why you are in possesion of stolen property. Boy i cant wait for winter. Or for you to have a flat tire. I still remember what my tire iron looks like…..i have imagined it many times lodged firmly at the base of your skull. Oh yeah, that jack you took doesnt work, so heres hoping you find yourself with a flat on a deserted highway. I only wish i knew someone who could translate this into espanol so you could know how much i fucking hate your ass. Once again, Fuck you.

Sincerely
Pissed off Gringo

No comments: